Act 2: JCC Afternoon Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Act 2 - JCC Afternoon Program
The JCC is delighted to partner with STAGES to offer Act 2, an afternoon summer program that extends the STAGES half-day theatre program into a full day. Perfect for families looking for a fun-filled, enriching experience with added flexibility. Stages' actors will spend the afternoon at the JCC, taking advantage of amenities and activities including:
- swimming in the indoor heated pool with access to outdoor patio and splash pad (fully staffed by Red Cross certified lifeguards)
- creative arts time and theatre games in the state-of-the-art Hart Theatre and outdoor performance tent
- recreational activities and modern outdoor playground
- special visits from TYKEs (Theatre Young Kids Enjoy) director Freyda Schneider for exciting improv/creative exercises
- free JCC trial membership for families of actors for the duration of their Stages camp enrollment (three-week maximum per family)
- experienced staff devoted exclusively to the Act 2 program
- Aftercare available until 5:30 p.m.
For registration and payment details, please email Freyda Schneider at email@example.com and indicate the session(s) you're interested in, as well as the name and age of your actor.